I will write down these rules for myself, so that I may remember them and practice them.
- Running away from your problems won’t solve anything. Face your fears, and conquer them.
- If you feel like you should do something, do it. Think of the worst thing that could happen. Is it really that bad? Probably not. So do it.
- Treasure your friends, new and old. If you do not reconnect, you will find that one by one they will all slip away and you will be left with no one but yourself.
- Love your parents because they love you.
- Be humble.
- Do not be selfish.Learn to give, more than to receive. Learn to LOVE giving.