One that doesn’t involve me
- waking up everyday terribly worried about my dissertation, because even though there WAS progress, it has been painfully slow.
- being drowned out by social media ; checking Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, seeing nothing and then refreshing those very pages a minute later.
- checking my Whatsapp and Instagram on my phone, looking at old videos and wondering why I am still stuck in this room, at this very desk, and not traversing the world somewhere beautiful and colourful.
- thinking about how much time I have been wasting being unproductive, yet doing it anyway.
- googling the name of my friends to see how accomplished they are in the world and wondering why I am not the same.
- thinking of doing things, but not actually doing it.